Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sweet 16 Overview


As you can see, I ended up with reproduction as my winner, and in specific, reproduction rights. Topics such as crime, energy, welfare...while these issues are all important in their own right, I'm not particularly too passionate about any of them. For me, and it's actually kind of funny how it ended up at reproduction and children in the end, the assault over the last few years on a woman's right to abortion has been offensive, and needs to be blunted. As someone who has donated to both Planned Parenthood of Western PA, and the National Network of Abortion Funds,

















I think I need to take a more hands-on approach to my activism, and dive head-first into a white-hot controversial topic, and fight for what I believe is right.

4 comments:

  1. How in the world have we remained such good friends in light of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some bonds are unbreakable. Such as being dice baseball buddies and having some strange guy shout KENNY WREGGET KENNY WREGGET at you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it is really nice that you donate so much money to reproduction research. I am interested to see what you find out about where all the money goes that is being donated for the research.

    ReplyDelete